College Comforters

Most college dorms include extra long twin mattresses (that measure 39 x 80 inches) which are also referred to as Twin XL mattresses, compared to standard twin mattresses that measure 39 x 75 inches. Therefore, you will need special Twin XL sheets for the students that live in dormitories at college. Most normal size comforters will work, but some companies make special college-size comforters.

[ebayfeedsforwordpress feed=”” items=”15″]