Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Creating a unique atmosphere is a must for each party. Especially when we talk about graduation party that gathers young adults who start their new life stage right now. Decorations are an indispensable part of each party and for a graduation party, it is especially important as today there is almost no one who wouldn’t like to take a selfie in the decorations that resemble the new life and the feast you enjoy about growing up.
Yet creating that atmosphere requires solutions that may fit expectations and budget at once. Be sure that choosing balloons as the main decoration idea will be a win-win option. Why so? There are several facts to ensure you in that.
- Balloons are always trendy. Everyone loves them and graduates are no exception from the list.
- Balloons are less costly than any crafted or handmade decoration that requires both craftsmen and some special conditions to maintain their integrity.
- There are lots of ideas to take into account using balloons for a graduation party.
So, we’ve inspected the assortment in the Mylar graduation balloons store catalog and tried our best to provide you with the most exquisite ideas on how to use balloons for your graduation party.
In This Post:
Balloons Colors: What to Choose?
First of all, let’s consider the color scheme to use. And here you can choose from several options:
- Make a monochrome party with a theme color set. Use psychology or simply choose the color of the balloons to match the emblem of your college, high school, or other educational institution.
- Choose the exact color palette of the school coat of arms. It is always a good choice to emphasize how important the institution is for the graduates.
- Move away from the canons! How about a rainbow-colored diversity? If you want to make every young adult’s bright future the theme of the homecoming party, this is a cool idea.
Ideas for Decorations for Graduation Party
Now let’s go further. What decorations to make with balloons? Start with the choice of balloons.
- Foiled ones are great to use to make thematic areas with favorite heroes from movies or TV series. Besides, foiled balloons in the form of letters allow the creation of any message using them as a part of the installation.
- Classic balloons are great to make them a part of a photo zone arc. They are cheap and they are easy to mount to create a unique zone for graduates’ photos.
- Helium-filled balloons are lighter than air. Take that into account when planning decorations for a party. You can use them to make a performance when all the party visitors release balloons at the same time. Just imagine how great it could look!
Decoration Ideas With Balloons for a Party
It will not be a surprise if we say that classic ideas still work well!
- Photo zone arc with balloons is the eternal classics in the graduation party decoration.
- Use balloon bouquets to decorate the zone with graduates’ and/or teachers’ portraits to highlight your respect for them.
- Add lots of smaller balloons to make the party even more joyful by placing them chaotically on the dance floor or in the pool (if you have a pool party).
- Logo of your school made of balloons will be a great substitute for an arc or just an additional zone to gather graduates for taking a selfie or making an interview for a memorable video.
In general, you can use balloons of all types for your graduation party goals by focusing on their main intention in the decoration. And these could be as follows:
- Zoning the space into special thematic areas, like photo zone, interview zone, dance floor, etc.
- Highlighting the topic of the graduation party i.e. hippy topic, roaring 20s’ topic, MCU topic, or something like that.
- Adding a bit of joy to the party. Releasing balloons is something of childish happiness as well as playing with them while dancing on the floor or getting joy in the pool.
Balloons are still the best way to make young adults happy. They return us to childhood and create a very special, unforgettable atmosphere at the graduation party.