Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
There are many things that can go towards improving a home and its living experience. It might be new internal furnishings that brighten up its appearance and make indoor life more comfortable or some redecorating or new installations.
Outside can be made more aesthetic for those with available space and finances with a pool and decking, providing a great place to invite friends over to enjoy a barbeque as well as personal quality time. Many take great pride in their outdoor surroundings with hours being spent on plants and a lawn. For those devotees, a high-quality garden shed is a necessity along with a whole range of other practical uses.
- Anyone in need of a shed wants one that will be the right size and withstand any weather conditions that it might face without seeing a roof disappear and water being let in. This is why the smart choice is to purchase from a company with over 150 years of combined experience and provide similar structures for those in the farming industry who are in locations that are exposed such as the outback and other places prone to extreme weather.
- The family-owned business understands the requirements of its customers and delivers the highest quality products so that anything stored inside is safe and secure with no worries of any damage to the items. Maybe it can act as a place of storage for anyone thinking of renovating their master bathroom.
- Customers will receive the highest level of service and be provided with a price for a shed that will prove to be a valuable investment and offer great value for money, as passion, knowledge and the best prices are passed down.
- The sheds are manufactured in Australia at Port Kembla, and all offer a 20-year warranty. Purchases are made directly from the makers, which cuts out any middleman adding to the price. Over 25,000 sheds have been produced by the experts, so they obviously know their stuff as they are all engineered above and beyond the required Australian standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The interior of the sheds includes columns and rafters to which the sheeting is fixed. This allows the opportunity to keep everything neat and tidy inside with the addition of mounting frames which are ideal for storage, and hanging garden equipment so that the floor space does not become cluttered and risk damage or injury. It might even be used to hang up the clubs after a local round of golf.
- The sheds are available in a variety of sizes and have a choice of 4 different colours so that they can blend in with the surroundings. The attached gutters and drains take care of rainfall, while anchor bolts secure the shed to its foundations. Corner flashing makes the structure waterproof.
The sheds are a perfect storage solution and maybe even a hideaway for those wanting a bit of peace in their own man cave, with installers being recommended so that a perfect job is guaranteed.