Paint sprayers are mainly used for commercial purposes and are mainly designed for professionals. Paint sprayers come up with exceptional finishing and have some enhanced features that provide exceptional performance. However, you will get a huge variety of paint sprayers in the market that can make you confused about which one to buy since all brands claim to be the best. That is the reason why in this article we have come up with some of the best paint sprayers for commercial use so that you can get a fair idea about the paint sprayers and you do not find any difficulty in purchase the one which will be the best for you.
Some best paint sprayers in the market
The following are some of the best paint sprayers that you can purchase without any doubt:
- Titan Tool ControlMax 1500: Whenever you purchase paint sprayer for commercial use you must remember that power and efficiency play a great role. Titan Toll ControlMax 1500 comes up with great power and has a 0.55 HP motor which gives you the maximum operating pressure of 1500 PSI. Hence this type of sprayer is ideal for both thinned and un-thinned paints. Apart from that, this type of sprayer is also equipped with High-Efficiency Airless (HEA) with the help of which it becomes possible to reduce the chances of overspray by 55%.
- HomeRight Power-Flo Pro 2800: HomeRight Power-Flo Pro 2800 is an affordable commercial paint sprayer and hence if you are on a tight budget it will be the best for you to purchase this type of sprayer. This type of sprayer is also equipped with 0.5 HP motor with the help of which it becomes possible to spray un-thinned paint at a pressure of about 2800 PSI. The best thing about this spray is that it allows you to adjust via a dial that certainly gives you control over the paint.
- Graco Magnum X7: Graco Magnum X7 is another best and high-performance commercial paint sprayer which has a relatively powerful 0.6 HP stainless steel piston pump. This sprayer can spray both thinned and un-thinned paint. This sprayer comes up with pressure adjustment settings with the help of which it becomes possible to give complete control over the process of spraying. Apart from that, this sprayer also comes up with a cart that is designed with two wheels that can easily simplify the mobility of the project.
- Fuji Spray 2803-T75G Mini-Mite 3: Fuji Spray 2803-T75G Mini-Mite 3 is another best sprayer for commercial purposes. As per HVLP Standard, this sprayer is quite powerful which churn out air at a pressure of about 6 PSI. In this sprayer, there is a 3-stage turbine with the help of which air is supplied to a non-bleed T-75G spray gun. It has a long 25-ft hose and it is long enough for covering the length of various projects. The turbine has a compact design that also has a gun holder and a handle for easy portability.
- Graco Magnum X5: Graco Magnum X5 is another easy to clean commercial paint sprayer that has a power flush adapter. This type of flexible suction tube gives you the convenience of spraying and it can spray unthinned paint at a maximum pressure of 3000 PSI. It also comes up with 25 ft. the hose that can support up to 75 ft. extended. However, you will not get any type of spray pattern adjustment settings for vertical, horizontal, or round spraying.
- Fuji Spray 2202 Semi-PRO 2: Fuji Spray 2202 Semi-PRO 2 is another excellent commercial paint sprayer that comes up with a large cup. Since it has a large cup if you fill the cup it will give you has enough paint so that you can cover a wide surface without any difficulty. The cup of the sprayer is attached to the non-bleed spray gun which has an ergonomic stay-cool handle. There is a 25-ft hose that is included in the spray gun and it helps in extending the reach of the gun for covering all corners of the area. The tribune of the sprayer also consists of a powerful 1400 watt 2 stage motor which can generate 5 PSI.